Online marketing comes in many shapes and forms. First, we should establish the term online marketing. Online marketing is marketing that evolves online. This means that it uses several tools that are available online and with them it promotes products or services. You will pay more attention and you will see more strategies of the online marketers when you read this article.
Online marketing is beneficial in several categories. It is easier to control. You can follow who your customers are. It is simple as that, because you can follow each other on the social media. Sooner or later, you will come to the realization that social media is very powerful tool in the field of marketing. Online marketing provides also a better communication between you and your customer or between you and possible partners.
You get an instant feedback about the service that your customer liked or disliked. We know many platforms for online advertising, such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn and Google+. Let’s talk more about Google+. What is Google+? Google+ is a social platform, that wants to bring all users together. And not just that. It wants to offer the users the best experience they can get. Google+ is designed that anyone can upload high quality pictures and videos. This is one advantage. It has even more functions like Hangouts.
So, who can use Google+? Every user is able to use Google+. You will see that Google+ is not so different from other social platforms. You can easily engage with other users and discuss several topics. You just do not add people, but you connect with others in terms of what topics interest you. Now, that you learnt something about Google+, we can discuss why and how is Google+ good for your business and how it can help you to expand your business.
- SEO value. Take an advantage of the SEO value. What is SEO? SEO stands for search engine optimization. If you are new to SEO, you would probably like to know what does this mean? SEO is most importantly a marketing strategy. . SEO is about making your site online friendly. It means that you want to work toward more visibility on Google. You want to reach first and the highest place on Google? SEO will help you with that. SEO works as a help to you to make you understand how search engines work. Most importantly, your site has to be structured in a certain way for the search engine to rank it in the higher position. However, SEO is not only about that. It is about making your site as user friendly as it can get. In Google+ you can combine the seo value with Google Local and Google Business.
- Visuals. Upload as many great photographs as you can. Upload pictures from your work, business and office. Your followers are attracted to that kind of pictures and they will be most likely to cooperate with you. They will also get to know you better and see how the offices and employees look like.
- Content. Share it strategically. Keep your account updated, you do not want other Google+ users forget about you and your company. You should post it on the first page and then add a personal name on the link. People prefer a personal connection. This will also increase receiving likes and shares.
- Target your audience. Learn your audiences+ demographics. This way you will be able to target them. I cannot emphasize how important it is for you to know your customers. Use tools like Google Analytics or just participate in discussions. Learn what are they talking about and try to communicate with them as much as you can.
- Grow your audience. Work hard to gain large groups of followers. Add people and hope that they will add you back. This will also boost your search rankings and your business.
As you can see, above are listed 5 ways how to boost your business on Google+. Every start is difficult, however you will soon realize that Google+ is and can be very useful social platform for online marketing. You have to remember that it is important that you do not neglect your profile and that you do not forget about your customers.
Make sure that you seek out your customers, so do not just sit and wait that they seek you out. You can engage with your customers through their business page. Do not let them wait, contact them first. Furthermore, you should be careful that you do not come across as a spammer. Remember, once a spammer, always a spammer. If you feel like that you are too annoying or pushy to your customers, you most probably are. You should keep in mind that you should not only rely on Google+ for marketing. Google+ has many users, but it still is not a powerhouse like Facebook or Instagram.
You should be active on more than one social media. Google+ can be an effective tool in the field of online marketing, but you should not rely on it only. Try to incorporate other social profiles into your Google+ account. Remember, that social media accounts will only establish and boost your business. There are several ways to do so and we will keep on exploring Google+ in my next posts.