I have written already about Google+. What is Google+? Let’s check out what I have already established about it. Google+ is a social platform, that wants to bring all users together. And not just that. It wants to offer the users the best experience they can get. Google+ is designed that anyone can upload high quality pictures and videos. This is one advantage. It has even more functions like Hangouts. So, who can use Google+? Every user is able to use Google+. You will see that Google+ is not so different from other social platforms. You can easily engage with other users and discuss several topics.
You just do not add people, but you connect with others in terms of what topics interest you. Google+ was founded in 2011 and redesigned in 2015. This may be the reason why it has fewer users that Facebook or Instagram. Google+ was described as a ghost town as leading professionals in this field. It was described as such, because half of the users were not active on daily basis or even on monthly basis. This cannot compare to competitors, such as Facebook. In 2015, Google+ was redesigned. The focus was made on Communities and Collections, which were made more prominent. Now, let’s take a look at reasons to reconsider Google+.
- SEO. I just cannot emphasize this topic enough. You should know what SEO is, but I am going to say it once again. What is SEO? SEO stands for search engine optimization. If you are new to SEO, you would probably like to know what does this mean? SEO is most importantly a marketing strategy. . SEO is about making your site online friendly. It means that you want to work toward more visibility on Google. You want to reach first and the highest place on Google? SEO will help you with that. SEO works as a help to you to make you understand how search engines work. Most importantly, your site has to be structured in a certain way for the search engine to rank it in the higher position. However, SEO is not only about that. It is about making your site as user friendly as it can get. In Google+ you can combine the seo value with Google Local and Google Business. You can take a quick read about this in my article – SEO.
- Immediate ranking in the searches. As soon as you write and publish your post on Google+, it will be shown in the search results. What better can you wish for? Google ranks their own social network higher than any other.
- Everyone you mail will see your Google+ account. You come across as more professional and your customers or potential partners see who is behind the email address. This way you will also gain new customers or potential partners. Everybody who receives your mail will be able to check what are your interest and intentions.
- Target audience. I already discussed several times how important is for you as a businessperson to discover who your target audience is. Learn their demographics and seek them out. Maybe your target audience is hiding on Google+. Google+ has extremely limited audience, so it may be just the one you are looking for. 1.5 billion pictures are updated every week on Google+ and you think that this platform is not important for the digital marketing.
- Sales. If you find a target audience on Google+ that will want to buy your products or will be interested in it, you hit a jackpot. What else can you wish for. This way your sales will also increase. If you are interested in different strategies of increasing your sales, you can take a look at one of my previous articles here (Ways to increase your sales)
Google+ was forgotten by the audiences for quite some time. People use it, but not massively as Facebook or Instagram. I believe that if it was designed by Google it is great, it just attracts more professionals. This is just the right target audience for you. It is better to use every advantage of online marketing and create and complete every account/ profile out there. Just to create more sales. We are wishing for profit after all. Google+ can you help you with that. I hope that my series of articles about Google+ made you create an account if you already do not have one.
I hope that my posts about Google+ inspired you to take a plunge in and take a look at Google+ and that you start using it. You can report back to me if your sales are improving with the help of Google+. Google is like God of internet and I believe that everything that this company produces is great. I also believe that they will try upgrading Google+ and improving it. If they do,
I will definitely write another post about it. But this is a topic for another day. Stay well, my dear readers and create an account on Google+. Do not forget that Google+ will always work into your own advantage. Just keep the profile completed and the content updated. Stay well my readers and report back to me if the sales are increasing. You can do so in the comments below. Keep in mind that more posts like this are coming, so stay alert.