We mentioned online marketing several times now. We discussed every single platform out there, but we did not go into a further detail about Facebook and Facebook advertising. We all know and most probably use Facebook. It is a part of our everyday life. We wake up and take a look at our phones and then we scroll through Facebook.
Facebook is the most famous social media out there. It can be also used as a great platform for advertising. Let’s take a look at the Facebook advertising guide – from creating the account to measuring your success. Facebook is a social media that is most useful in terms of advertising.
Facebook advertising is great for beginners and small companies that are looking for a new database of audience. On Facebook, there are app. 1.5 billion people. So, now you see why this platform is so useful and recommended for advertising. It does not really matter if you are a small or big company. All it matters is that Facebook will definitely help you create sales. Facebook is for free and it can serve you well as a advertising platform. Just read the list down below and be careful about certain things and the success is yours. Facebook can do a lot for you. It can bring you customers and money. We are all looking for the profit. Let’s check some facts about Facebook advertising.
1. How to setup your advertising account. Just register and login. I have to warn you that your name and your email address should look professional. Do not use numbers or any weird signs. Do not make up your name. You are representing your company on Facebook, so stick to the professional side. Do not add random people. First you should start with adding people you already know- established customers. Then the circle of people will start to grow. Look for people that have similar interests as you do.
2. How to setup Facebook Ad Campaigns. Here you will learn how Facebook advertising works. Facebook’s main goal is to find the most effective way of advertising and it also means that you find an advertising space.
How does this look like?
Advertisers are auctioning for space. They are competing against each other. If you win this kind of auction, you will be rewarded – your add will be displayed to the audience. I cannot say for certain how much will your add campaign cost. It depends on several factors; such as the country, the audience, the ad placement. It also depends how good your adds are.
3. Adds. How should you adds look like? You should always rely on the visual side of the adds. Do not write long passages of text. Nobody will read it. A strong visual image will stay in your mind for a longer period of time. Meanwhile you will not remember what have you read one day ago. Your image should be visually appealing. You should always be careful about your content. Keep it relevant and up to date. If you are showing adds that are not relevant to your audience, you are wasting your time and money. Add a sense of urgency to your add. Mention that it is a limited edition or that offer will stay up only for 24 hours. This way people will want to buy your product, because they will get scared that they will miss the opportunity.
4. Audiences and targeting. Learn your audience’s demographic. This way it will be easier for you to target the audience that you want to target. If you will not seek the information about your audience, you will be wasting your time and money. Where is the purpose of Facebook campaign if no one buys from you. And this only because of you.
5. Budgeting, Analysis and Strategies. Reporting is the key. Reporting can be a great way to determining your process and success. Here are some of the best reporting tools out there: Simply Measured and Free Facebook Insights Report. This will help you to establish your business. It will also show you where you have to try harder and where you are doing your best. The statistic tools will also show you when your audience is the most active. You can use this into your own advantage.
Facebook advertising may seem complicated, but is in fact not. It is easy to use for beginners to the veterans of advertising. Social media is nowadays really popular, so it is advisable that you take the opportunity and start to advertise on Facebook. Social networks offer you a tremendous exposure to the world. You have to keep in mind that masses of people are seeing your add, looking it and clicking on it. This brings you sales and profit. You can dazzle your customers with the help of a personal touch, trusting relationship and driving loyalty.
All of this can be achieved on social media without any cost. In my opinion social media is the best way to advertise, because it is free, but you can earn a lot of money through it. You should always try the new thing even if you are scared of going into unknown waters. Social media may seem a bit complicated, but then you will realize that it is not and hat you were missing out. This is the best way for your success.