We already discussed everything about online marketing and using social media as a platform for online marketing. Let’s freshen up our knowledge about Instagram marketing. What is Instagram? Instagram is a mobile and desktop application for uploading pictures, video and stories, but it is used more as a mobile app. It has millions and millions of users. You have to create and account and then you can start posting. You can also connect your account to your Facebook.
Instagram is constantly adding new options and new tools, so nowadays you can message other people or you can share what you are doing in the moment of posting it. The story option on Instagram is similar to the Snapchat one. You can then check which of your followers saw your story and who did not. You can add locations or filters over your photos or you can tag other people in your photos.
Instagram is truly an amazing app. Selfie became so popular just because of Instagram. And I believe that you are also familiar with the word hashtag. You can add hashtags under your picture and if you click on it, you will be shown every picture with the same hashtags as yours are. Instagram is massively popular due to famous people that are using it. As any social media, Instagram can be a platform for advertising. Furthermore, we should ask ourselves a question – What is Instagram marketing? If you are a regular user of Instagram you probably know that you can post adds on Instagram. Instagram marketing can lead to your viral success. Are you looking for ways to improve you marketing skills. In this post, I will discuss 5 free Instagram analytics tools.
- Instagram Insights . it provides basic statistic info about your account. With the help of this tool you will learn a lot about your followers. You will see who they are and what their demographics are. This tool needs a bit more navigation than other apps. However, this is its only downside. You will also learn who your target audience is. We discussed that it is important to know who your audience is. That way you can attract more followers. You can also run paid Instagram adds. This tool will help you to see how much many have you earned and how your campaign is going.
- Socialbakers – This tool provides you a free report on most popular Insta posts, photos, videos, hashtags and filters are. You can get a free demo of this tool. Socialbakers has three options; two are free. It has enterprise, professional and business option. Socialbakers is one of the most accurate tools that exist. It offers its services for thousands of companies, not caring if they are small or huge. It was founded in 2008 and it has offices all over the world.
- Union Metrics or Social Marketing Intelligence is a tool that offers you a free assessment of how well are you doing on the social network or more specifically on Instagram. The report is not as comprehensive as other reports from other tools are, but it is still effective. You will just have freshen up your memory of the stats class. Union Metrics helps you to see bigger and cleare picture of your Instagram profile and of your business in general. There is also a pro payable version, however, the free version should suffice for smaller and medium businesses.
- Squarelovin – with this tool you can also analyse stats of your account. Figure out how well you are doing. It offers you monthly and yearly report about how well your account is doing. The report can be broken down in a week, day or an hour report. It also shows you what your top posts are and the number of comments per post. You can also manage your account with the help of this platform.
- Iconsquare or once known as Statigram is a free tool that make the Instagram analytics look simple. With this tool, you can measure the gain of your followers on a daily basis. It will also show you which of your posts are the most popular ones and where you have to improve. Iconsquare will also help you to determine the demographics of your followers and as we mentioned before, this is truly important for your business.
All of the five tools that are listed above, will help to expand your business on Instagram. I have to mention that all those tools are also free. These analytics tools will help to make your account more profitable and successful. You will get to know your followers. You will learn about their age ground and where are they coming from. This is important, because you will be able to post at the certain time when they are the most active. You will also get to know in which time zone do they belong to. This will bring only success and profit to your business.
Instagram can be a very effective platform for advertising. You can get the feedback about your business quickly – you just have to learn how to use one of the tools that are listed above. I hope that this post was helpful to you and that you will get familiar with the tools mentioned and that you will start using them. Your business will only grow with the help of those tools.
For more information about how can you otherwise promote your Business on Instagram read this article (How Do I Promote My Business on Instagram?).